Any Buckeyes on Board?

• 1 year later...

Located mid-way between Akron/Canton and the Ohio Valley. Carrollton residents ready to sail the Grandeur in March 2006. I'm starting to pack!

jamiedego- we sailed Enchantment in the past; my very favorite ship, but we haven't since the re-do. Hope to sail on her in the near future. I worked for years in Stow.

mustangjoe- Anything you want me to check out on the Grandeur to prepare you for the fall?

DH & I are sailing Grandeur 4/29 on repo cruise to SJ. Never sailed Grandeur before. We will be sailing with hubby's brother (from Marysville, OH) who will be making his maiden cruise.

Look forward to your info on the ship.

Dianne

P.S. Our son's given name is Frederick but nicknamed Fritz. He's serving int he army and spent a year in Korea on the DMZ, a year in Baghdad and now stationed at Ft. Hood, Tx.

Marion area, north of Columbus about 45 miles. On Route 23, you know , the road that goes between the Buckeyes and "that team up north!"

Born and raised in Richwood, OH. Marion was our main shopping area when I was growing up. Have many relatives in the Marion area.

Dianne