Destiny - looking for specific shore excursion

Sophie75

I'm leaving on the Destiny out of San Juan on Sunday. Somewhere, I read about a shore excursion that was touring around on ATV's. It sounded awsome, but for the life of me, I can't find it on the board. Does anyone remember what port it was in? Which company it was with?, etc.... Thanks to anyone that can help me....time is running out!

I'm leaving on the Destiny out of San Juan on Sunday. Somewhere, I read about a shore excursion that was touring around on ATV's. It sounded awsome, but for the life of me, I can't find it on the board. Does anyone remember what port it was in? Which company it was with?, etc.... Thanks to anyone that can help me....time is running out!

Also, I'd consider trying the Aruba POC boards. I think it may be there. We saw lots of folks in ATV's and jeeps on the deserted side of the island when we were there in October. We rented a jeep so I cannot help you with the exact excursion, but the boards can steer you in the right direction for sure.

We did an excursion in Aruba through Wixtours. They are 4 wheel drive vehicles and it was a blast. The one thing I would be concerned with that the above poster recommended is that the vehicles don't have tops on them. I don't normally burn but I definately got sunburned from just being outside of the car while doing things there. Make sure if you don't have a top on the vehicle that you have plenty of sunscreen on and a hat with a brim. My ears burned so badly!!!! I had a cap on. It's a great island though. Lots of great things to see, just be warned about the sun!!!

Archived