Cosol Tours

Denise40

I would wear your swimsuit under your clothes.

Maybe for the water taxi you could bring along something that blows up? Maybe one of those rings? That way you could just hold it while the taxi was going. If you had something to hold on to you would be able to kick to shore if you needed to. I would have felt save doing that with my kids!

You will love it! Can't wait to hear how you like the beach!

3766374594_d2a5de6163.jpg

I would wear your swimsuit under your clothes.

Maybe for the water taxi you could bring along something that blows up? Maybe one of those rings? That way you could just hold it while the taxi was going. If you had something to hold on to you would be able to kick to shore if you needed to. I would have felt save doing that with my kids!

You will love it! Can't wait to hear how you like the beach!

3766374594_d2a5de6163.jpg

Just got back from Cosol tour. Baptist was our guide and was great!! There were life vests on our water taxi. They were between the last aft bench and the next one up stowed in a big plastic bag/container. One of our fellow passengers asked upfront if they had them and they did. Enjoy.

Sue

Just got back from Cosol tour. Baptist was our guide and was great!! There were life vests on our water taxi. They were between the last aft bench and the next one up stowed in a big plastic bag/container. One of our fellow passengers asked upfront if they had them and they did. Enjoy.

Sue

Wasn't Baptist great??? We had him as our driver in December and had a great time. :)

Wasn't Baptist great??? We had him as our driver in December and had a great time. :)

Did Cosol off the Miracle on Jan 12. I can say w/o hesitation, best tour we've had in all our cruise experiences. He runs a fantastic operation and you will have a great time. We had Baptiste as our driver and he was fantastic, as well. You see Cosol everywhere and they feed you and keep you in drink while they are entertaining you.

Baptiste: If you see this, my granddaughter, Kara says hi!

Richard

We also sailed on the Miracle and were on this tour on the 12th. Hello to Kara and her grandparents. Baptiste was our guide and we had a great time. You see the island and learn about the history and have a great day. That blue van with the drinks shows up magically whereever you stop. If you want a tour on St. Lucia, go with Cosol. They treat you well and you will have fun!

From what I've read on this thread, Cosol's tour does go to the beach and have snorkeling available right? Regarding the snorkel gear do you rent it or is it included and are there life vests available? Let me know thanks!

just got back. there is aguy on the beach who will rent you a lifr jacket for $5.

We're doing this tour in just over two weeks, so I appreciate all the pointers. Hopefully I'll remember some green apples for Cosol. I'm a little concerned about not having life vests in the water taxi as DH doesn't know how to swim at all.

One question I haven't seen answered - is there a place to change into swimsuits on or near the beach, or did everyone just wears theirs all day?

HI we just got backfrom this one. the water taxi is more like a row boat with an engine. The view is spectacular but ithink there are still impressions left by our hands on the boat. there are a couple of life jackts on the boat jst grab one for your husband andejoy the view.

We took cosol tour last week. it is a beautiful trip.you do spend a lot of time in the van. if you are looking for a lunch it's more like appetizers. at the end of the tour you get hot bread shaped like aturkey leg with some strips of cheese. the places you will see are spectacular. the volcano.jalousie beach and snorkeling. our driver (not cosol or his brother) did not seem particularly engaged . Friends of ours went on another tour with spencer ambrose, small group and what looked like a very good lunch. i know they went to most of the places we were because we kept running into them.

We had a group of 18 people last week and had a wonderful time on the tour. Our cost was 65 pp and was well worth the money. We modified our tour to allow more time at the beach at the end as this location is excellent for snokering. Again, Cosol tour was well worth the money and we also did not have to pre-paid as many tours require.

Archived