We got our blue Folder!!!!!!!! YaY!!!

Congrats. It's a great feeling, isn't it? We're on the cruise after you so that means ours should be here soon:D

i was shocked as i didnt think they would come till much much closer to the cruise... and it went to our travel agent first so they issued them very early... never the less im pleased to see them and cant wait to go.:D Enjoy ur cruise we will ensure we keep her it ship shape condition for you :D:p

yayyyyy, that is great news. It is really exciting getting your tickets.

I am on the same cruise as Karmac, the one after yours. Woohoooo, that means that ours are not too far away.

When I read your post, the first thing I looked for was what cruise you were on. :p:p:p

Great news to get those blue folders.

Karen and Jen I hope you get a nice upgrade when you do get those folders.

Jen I think it was 30 days before we cruised I saw the upgrade on my personliser although I seem to recall yours was much later

Karen and Jen I hope you get a nice upgrade when you do get those folders.

I hope so too, Karon. Seeing as it's our first cruise without the kids, it would be nice NOT to have a set of bunks;).

But.........if we don't, it doesn't matter. This is a "fill in" cruise for us and therefore done on the cheap.

I hope so too, Karon. Seeing as it's our first cruise without the kids, it would be nice NOT to have a set of bunks;).

But.........if we don't, it doesn't matter. This is a "fill in" cruise for us and therefore done on the cheap.

we r in " t " grade also we r happy but a visit from the upgrade fairy would be incredibley awesome, our cabin number is already located so I doubt it will happen anymore :-( ???

Not long now

I'm on the same cruise and I haven't got my tickets yet.Hope they turn up this week. I didn't go through TA booked and paid directly with P & O. When did they put cabin numbers in your cruise personaliser.Mine shows nothing but category. By the way congrats on getting your tickets maybe we will see each other on board.

I'm on the same cruise and I haven't got my tickets yet.Hope they turn up this week. I didn't go through TA booked and paid directly with P & O. When did they put cabin numbers in your cruise personaliser.Mine shows nothing but category. By the way congrats on getting your tickets maybe we will see each other on board.

Hi Staranice.

Pleased to hear you are on the same cruise only 57 days to go!!.. We've had our cabin number since day dot... its mid ship... weather they thought if we are going to be at the bottom we may as well try and give u the better cabin im not sure...i keep going to the personaliser to see if we have been upgraded.:D:D no such luck yet tho

Archived