p/d at sea 1/8/2009 photo

nzmatt

hi here are some more photos i took on the 1/8/2009 2 weeks ago the sea was then flat....i looked at the web cam this arvo and looks like a little bit of a swell happening?.

cheers matt

sea2.jpg

sea3.jpg

sea1.jpg

sea4.jpg

sea5.jpg

sea6.jpg

Hey Matt,

My photos look like c**p and yours look good.

Besides you being a better photographer, having a better camera etc, how do you get them to go on this board so big?

Tks

Clive

hi,

i use photo bucket

use Google to find it,then you can download images to the site you have to sign up and choose a log in and user name.,then choose how you want then to be shown on any web page....the reduce the size of the photos.i find it is good.some of my photos are good some bad....

cheers matt

Empty Promenade deck??

What was it - half price beer in the bars???? :D;)

Nice photos. :)

lol no i took photos mid afternoon,so people may have been at shows and shopping,and at lunch......

cheers matt

Hey Matt,

My photos look like c**p and yours look good.

Besides you being a better photographer, having a better camera etc, how do you get them to go on this board so big?

Tks

Clive

i will be going into the city to take photos of the dawn at 4pm at the opera house if you want to join me......my email is on the my profile page.

cheers matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the upload info. Uploading to Photobucket now. Will upgrade Fridays photos soon. I do actually have a nice Fuji camera:D

Monday's no good for me which is why I went on Friday. Thanks for the offer though. Have a great time.

Cheers

Clive

hi,

had a problem the the #%#% camera i dropped it and it stopped working,and the card inside as damaged.....i manged to get all the photos i have a spare camera around.....it was the good camera as well,ebay might have a good one....will load photos tomorrow.

matt

hi,

had a problem the the #%#% camera i dropped it and it stopped working

matt

Hi Matt,

Sorry about your camera. It's a shame, it took beautiful shots.

On the bright side, there are some lovely new cameras out now.

Cheers

Clive

hi

were my wife work she can get this camera at a good price..PowerShot A480...sounds better then what i had.....oh well.

come Xmas we can get one have to do with the spare canon a70 camera that i have spare...enjoy the pics.

matt

back.jpg

front.jpg

dawn4.jpgpacificdawn2.jpg

pacificdawn1.jpg

dawn3.jpg

hi,

another one to wet your appetite,taken yesterday darling harbour i took it in three parts and used photo stitched it together... and were i was yesterday was if i won 1 million dollars i would live and it is mcmahons point got the ferry there..and walked around though to blues point and waited for he p/d it is big even when you look at it.....

cheers matt

pddh.jpg

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=blues+point+sydney&fb=1&split=1&cid=10373292204267240110&li=lmd

Great photos Matt - better than the ones in the brochures! The PD looks so big! :rolleyes:

thanks,i think real photos are better then all the glitzy brochures as they tend to be file photos or just shots that are made up.....i rather the real deal....yes the p/d is big you notice it on board but more so from land....but she is showing her age....must be due for another drydock soon for new paint job under the hull and the blue for waterline...

cheers matt

Archived