Canada Place rental car drop??

calee

We (2 couples) are taking NCL's 12 day Alaska on 5/19/05 leaving from Vancouver returning to Seattle. We are flying in and out of Seatac and we plan on renting a one way car rental to Canda Place. We're hoping that one of the rental companies have a car drop off at/near Canada Place.....any advice would be appreciated.

Compare Budget, Avis, Hertz, National, Alamo. I have rented one way several times. You want a DOWNTOWN Vancouver drop off NOT the airport. Any of these are close to Canada Place. I most always walk- have rented from Budget, National and Avis. All easy walks to Canada Place without luggage. But shuttles/cab fares are available. There are a few with drop offs at Canada Place- compare costs.

National has a facility at the Pan Pacific Hotel at Canada Place and indicates on their website that they have service to departing cruise ships.

We will probably rent from National in Seattle and drop the car at the Pan Pacific, unless we can find a Hertz location near to the pier. We almost always rent from Hertz.

Several of the major car rental companies have kiosks at the Canada Place dock. The Pan Pacific Hotel is just upstairs from the crusie ship terminal - only an elevator ride away.

Enjoy your cruise and Vancouver.

I have encountered this, but some don't have their cars there, which can lead to confusion on a return. So be certain to clarifiy this.

Archived