Beach Day?

potchak

Many of you have said you take a taxi on your own and go to a beach bar. My question is, where do you tell the driver to go? My friends and I are looking for the beach that has pina coladas, margaritas and massages right on the beach. we are looking for a very relaxing day where you can swim, snorkel, or just catch some rays.

Appreciate the help!

The van will take you INTO Mahaual and you will taxi OUT. The van lets you off on the main strip of beach. I have just the place for you - Pez Quadro. They have excellent food and drinks and there are massage tables and hair braiding right there as well. There is a hotel (8 rooms) across the street and that is where the food is prepared. Very very clean. (I checked out the kitchen before we ordered lunch!) We were there on Dec 23 and had a wonderful time in this still primitive little fishing village.

• 2 weeks later...
mahahual is a little fishing village ..ask the taxi driver to get you at tapas bar ,we have drinks, food , massage on the beach, we take care of you ..ask for edgar ,alan or emir they are our team..

you can rent a golf car to in port costa maya..is so funny and you will have no problem going back sometime the taxi are really busy...

ok ...we wait for you ..

fabio y carola (tapas bar owners)

fabio and carla:My wife and I visited Isla Mujeres Thanksgiving Day 04. We rented a golf cart for the day, $40.00 US. I had more fun on the golf cart than anything I did while in Cancun for 7 days. My wife, daughter, son in law and 2 grandkids are cruising to Costa Maya in middle of May. Can we rent a golf cart that is big enough for 6? Can we drive the cart to Mahahal and back? Stop at your place and eat, and back to the ship. If so, how much, and who do we rent from. thanks for help. joealan

Archived