Disneyland to the pier

pmdc5696

If you are flying in, I hope you are looking at Orange County/John Wayne airport. Much closer to Anaheim.

Regardless, to your hotel from the airport or from your hotel to the pier, a shared shuttle is the most reasonable. You can book Supershuttle on-line easily. I have not used Karmel Shuttle which some recommend, but have had a bad experience with Primetime, so don't recommend them.

Thanks. Do you know if the supershuttle will pick us up at our hotel then go to the pier? If we fly into the LA area, it will be John Wayne. I think we may fly into Fresno though so I can take the kids to Yosemite first. Packing will be a bit of a challenge, but we probably won't be that far west again for quite awhile. gotta look at the budget.

The Supershuttle (as well as other paid shuttle services) will pick up at hotels and private homes as well as the airports and piers. You can reserve in advance by contacting their 800 number and then double check while in LA with help from your hotel concierge.

Archived