Cab from Mariner to SNA for a 12:30 flight?

vtxriders

Are cabs available at the pier that will take us to Orange County or should we book a shuttle in advance? We don't like to wait on buses cruiseline buses.

Estimated cost?

Cabs are readily available at the pier but will be expensive. Personally, I would carry my own luggage off the ship (express debarkation) and book one of the shuttle services in advance. Either Super Shuttle or Prime Time Shuttle. I would only use a cab if I was running short on time.

Another good shuttle is Karmel. I use them for personal and business travel and they are less prone to the occasional problems others report with Super Shuttle. Check the shuttle websites for fares and reservations.

I'm not sure cruiselines offer transfers to SNA. Usually it's only to LAX. Travel time is about 45 minutes from San Pedro to SNA but check-in and security are much easier compared to LAX.

Hello,

Use a shuttle company such as Super Shuttle, prime Shuttle or Karmel. As someone else recommends, use a taxi only if you absolutely have to.

I am not being negative about taxis but please remember using taxis in California except for San Francisco is not part of someone's overall transportation plan. And this means that taxis are usually expensive and maybe not the most pleasant of experiences here.

Archived