Carnival Honeymoon Registry

lyttleone1977

I curious if any one has used this registry yet. We have a cruise booked for our honeymoon for next year, and because we already own our home and have EVERYTHING you could possibly need or want, we are considering a honeymoon registry instead. We love to cruise, and thought this could be a good way to help us create long lasting memories instead of more stuff we really dont need.

Our excursions, dinner in the specialty restuarants, spa treatments, etc.

And just so you know, the reason why we are looking at this instead of doing a traditional registry is because when we bought our home we got what we wanted, but then my mom passed away last year and I inherited everything that was hers (which tripled what I already had!). I just dont see the point in registering for stuff i dont need!

I would just give friends and family members your booking number so they can go on and purchase OBC's, champagne/wine, excursions, etc. for you. My husband's family did this for us (although a relative booked our honeymoon for us) and it was very nice seeing the nice gifts in our room.

Archived