Spa pricing for Majesty

I don't have ship specific info, but if you go to the Royal Caribbean homepage, choose the Onboard Experience tab, let it load, then Choose "Sport & Spa," then choose "Spa Services," and continue clicking on the "more details" text, you'll eventually see the starting prices for individual treatments. And yep, they are expensive!

The spa prices are kind of like a cruise lines "brochure pricing" - i.e. they are highly inflated and in reality most people end up paying substantially less. Do not book the treatment the the first day as that is typically the only day they are trying to get full price. Starting day two they will have various specials listed in the daily newsletter delivered to your stateroom. Sometimes they are discounted as much as 50% off. Wait until the treatment(s) she wants are on special and then book it. Sometimes they will also haggle with you a bit - i.e. throw in a cheaper treatment at no additional cost.

Archived