Crown and Anchor member cruise

cruise'n

We were on the Mariner last year and we are going on the Jewel in February. It was super! We got goodies every night and on the last night a big gift. I could hardly stand it waiting to see what "they" left. It was all cute logo items, which I am very in to. Also there were lots of special events, not just one repeaters party but several, and depending on your status they just got better and better. Lots of free food and better than that lots of free drinks! And the CC party the COO was there, Jack Williams and we all got goody packages with the infamous RCI mouse. The "management" flew in for it and were present at all our events, very approachable. The Diamond folks were treated to a special event off the ship with photos, food, etc. We are Diamond status this time and can't wait to go! Of course on the Mariner there was 2,300 C & A so RCI had their hands full. They also had flown in 5 C & A ambassadors to deal with the questions and bookings of C & A members. As far as I am concerned RCI really out did themselves, I hope they do the same on the Jewel or I will be very disappointed!

I went on one of the first (if not the first) Member Cruise to Hawaii in 2000. It was very nice. As mentioned we recieved lots of goodies. Diamond Members were taken on a Luau. They had fabulous entertainment. I would recommend you take one if you have the opportunity.

Archived