Sea Princess Caribe deck

mii

Does the Sea princess's Caribe deck have half-covered, half uncovered balconies? I know all about the grand class ships but do not know about the sun-class ships. I have been on the Sun but it was way back in 2002 and the memory escapes me. Also are they bigger than other decks. I have searched and searched and all that comes up is the grand class ship configuration.

Thank yo for any information.

Marilyn

Does the Sea princess's Caribe deck have half-covered, half uncovered balconies? I know all about the grand class ships but do not know about the sun-class ships. I have been on the Sun but it was way back in 2002 and the memory escapes me. Also are they bigger than other decks. I have searched and searched and all that comes up is the grand class ship configuration.

Thank yo for any information.

Marilyn

Marilyn, The Sun Class ships have totally covered balconies on both starboard and port sides. Remember, these are the ones that are 'cut from the hull' and about 3 1/2 feet deep, even the mini suites are that depth on port and starboard (although minis are twice the length). The only staterooms with larger balconies are the suites and mini suites aft, all the rest of the balcony cabins have exactly the same size balconies.

Also, the Caribe deck balconies on the Sea Princess appear smaller than those on Aloha and Baja because the hull cut out is smaller. Definitely not the Caribe of the Grand Class ships. Still, we love those sun class ships!

Archived