HawaiiVacationLink

Jim and Robin Lincoln

Hi All,

We are going on the June 11th 11 day on the Wind. We will be using the shore excursions through NCL because I have a fear of missing the boat!! :) But then how bad could it be to be stranded on any Island in Hawaii !! lol We will be staying in Oahu for 3 days post cruise and have decided on all our tours. I recently came across the website for hawaiitravellink.com and there prices are really great.....BUT you have to join. Even with the fee the prices are still great and I didn't notice any exceptions like "this price is only good on the Tuesday when your aunt turns 80" Has anyone heard of or have used this company? Any feed back would be much appreciated. thanks bunches!!!

Robin :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jim and Robin.....We did the Wind last summer and had a great time...the only tours we did with NCL were the private beach on Kiributi(sp??) and the Blue HawaiianHelicopter Tour on Hawaii.....we even left after the helicopter ride and went in to Hilo and wandered around and caught a shuttle back to the ship...We rented a car and toured on our own at all the other ports.....the only one that was great but very stressfull was the ride up and down the crater on Maui....

Tried to access that site you mentioned but was unsuccessful... am always looking for more info on Hawaii....can't wait to get back there....Jackie:)

Hmm, seems to have been a little problem with putting that link in. :mad: Didn't even type it correctly, should be http://www.hawaiivacationlink.com

That should get you there. Wife found it and posted it, just got a little sloppy, but it's one of the best finds she's come across. Good prices, and have access to most of the tours you want to do.

What's interesting is that the first time we came across this site it required a membership fee. Forgot to mention that it looks like they've discontinued the fee and have made the site open to everyone sometime in the last two weeks or so. Was really confusing for us too, since we knew it was there and couldn't find it when we went back in.

Not sure about the cancellation policy. I seem to recall reading something about it in the FAQ section, and now that I go back and look there is something, but it certainly could be clearer.

You have to keep in mind that they are they middleman in the transaction, so sometimes they have to be bound by the policies of the company actually handling your booking. Of course, they are going to do everything they can to make it painless, but the sooner notice is given the better for everyone.

We found that the prices available were generally better than anything we could find on our own, but we haven't finished setting up and booking our itinerary yet, so we don't know how the whole process works. Should be taking care of that soon, but if anyone does booking through them before we do we'd love to hear how it went.

• 2 weeks later...

I booked a whale watch on Maui and Germaine's Laua on Oahu for my family of 4. They immediately charge my credit card and sent me emails confirming my reservations. I will let you know how it goes after our 3/27/05 Infinity crusie.

Hi Jenny,

Thanks and have a wonderful cruise let us know about the tours. We booked our air through them MUCH cheaper and received confirmation right away also. We are going to book the rest of our tours for Oahu through them too, price is too good to pass up!! Is is to soon to pack yet???? :o

Archived