Formal night.. my boyfriend may be in trouble!! ha..

stephic411

People judge you by how you dress. Is it nice? No. But everyone does it..the people who dress appropriate are judged just as much by the slobs and vice versa. It's reality. And half the time nobody voices their opinions. I saw a young man with 90% of his body tattooed and all kinds of unusual markings on his body and all I could think was "what kind of mother raised a son like that."

What do you think when you see a very over weight man/woman in a fine looking suite/dress. Do you think wow what an classy and elegant or do you think boy do I see someone who thinks clothes make the man when they are fat and out of shape. I guess I see the fat lazy person and no clothes, be it a speedo or tux changes that

I don't think you really want to know what I think because if you are in that category of persons you described you are going to be offended.

My point is an remains: people judge you by how you look. Clothes, no clothes, clean hands, dirty hands, body art, no body art, etc. They either judge you good or judge you in a way you don't want to be judged.

What do you think when you see a very over weight man/woman in a fine looking suite/dress. Do you think wow what an classy and elegant or do you think boy do I see someone who thinks clothes make the man when they are fat and out of shape. I guess I see the fat lazy person and no clothes, be it a speedo or tux changes that

Archived