Which nights are formal nights on Legend?

clerky96

If we choose to go to the dining room, on formal night, in casual clothing (nice pants and shirt) will we be turned away or feel uncomfortable? We are flying in and now that we have to pay for luggage, less is better. We like the dining room because we don't "overeat" and also it is just more relaxing.

We love Prime Rib and it seems the only time they serve it is on formal night. Do they also serve it at the buffet that night? If so, we could always go there.

If we choose to go to the dining room, on formal night, in casual clothing (nice pants and shirt) will we be turned away or feel uncomfortable? We are flying in and now that we have to pay for luggage, less is better. We like the dining room because we don't "overeat" and also it is just more relaxing.

We love Prime Rib and it seems the only time they serve it is on formal night. Do they also serve it at the buffet that night? If so, we could always go there.

I just got off the Legend yesterday (it was a great trip!!). Formal nights were Monday (first sea day) and Friday (Roatan). We saw a very wide variety of dress every night in the dining room. I wore a dress every night and was way overdressed compared to most people. There were plenty of people that were not dressed up at all on formal night (I even saw some shorts and jeans). I say if you want to eat in the dining room, eat in the dining room!!

They serve some of the entrees off of the dining room menu in the buffet. We only ate in the buffet one night and they offered the salmon, grilled chicken, the seafood dish, and the pasta dish. I didn't see any steak.

Thanks to both of you for the information. Guess we will probably head to the dining room as usual on formal night.:)
You'll fit right in..! We sailed in June, and I never dressed for formal/cruise elegant night, other than slacks/nice shirt etc..:p

We ate in the Supper Club twice, and I wore a tie the first nite, but after seeing what everyone else was wearing, opted for slacks/shirt (no tie) the second nite!:D

There are those who still enjoy 'dressing' for those nites, and this is a great opportunity for them.. I'm always impressed when people make the effort to do so, and they always look nice!:)

Me, I just try to 'fit in the middle', and don't over/under dress, as the case may be!;)

Archived