Activities Times?

ducklite

Does the PG have a printed list of activities and times published each day like other cruise lines? I don't think I've ever seen anyone post these (if someone has and I missed it, mea culpa) and I'd love to get a very rough idea of what times things happen.

Yes, they do. It is provided every evening for the next day. It has some information about the island, and schedules of everything: shops, bars, restaurants, tenders, to shore, and all the activities during the day. Things like classes and chats with the Gauguines will be scheduled throughout the day (not all day every day but at a wide variety of times over the course of the cruise) whereas things like afternoon tea and the hours of the marina for snorkel pickup will be more consistent.

FlightMedic who posts here and on TripAdvisor scanned [his?] from a few years back and may be along shortly if they are still available.

Does the PG have a printed list of activities and times published each day like other cruise lines? I don't think I've ever seen anyone post these (if someone has and I missed it, mea culpa) and I'd love to get a very rough idea of what times things happen.

Familygoboston included scans of the daily guide in her review of the 7-day Society Islands cruise in October 2012. It starts on this page (about 1/3 of the way down) with the "Welcome Aboard" guide: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1729992&page=2 Then continue through to the next pages of her review thread: Raiatea and Taha'a are on page 3, Bora Bora days 1 and 2 are on page 4, Moorea day 1 is on page 5, and Moorea day 2 and the "Bon Voyage" guide can be found on page 6. That entire review is a must-read for first-timers on the 7-day Society Islands sailing; tons of great info and pics! (I still haven't gotten around to posting my own review from our July/August 2012 sailing, but I don't think it will be anywhere near as detailed as Familygoboston's...)

Yes, Ducklite, they generally save the space on the earliest tenders for those with early excursions, but if there is room you can get going as soon as you like! Esctriteur, those are very kind words!! I'd still like to see yours too!!

They are posted in my review which is linked in my signature. Although I think generally my review tends to float to the top of the forum every so often...I'm vey glad folks have found it helpful!

Archived