Voyager Class Pub Entertainment

I was just wondering...for those of you who have been on Voyager Class ships without Jimmy Blakemore playing in the Pub in the Promenade, who else performs/sings?? It just so happens that Jimmy has been on the same ship i have for the past 3 years, but i dont know who else if anyone is there when he is not. Every voyager class ship has a pub on deck 5 (promenade). Any info? Thanks.

-Jordan

I was just wondering...for those of you who have been on Voyager Class ships without Jimmy Blakemore playing in the Pub in the Promenade, who else performs/sings?? It just so happens that Jimmy has been on the same ship i have for the past 3 years, but i dont know who else if anyone is there when he is not. Every voyager class ship has a pub on deck 5 (promenade). Any info? Thanks.

-Jordan

We were on the Mariner in May last year, they had a red neck guitar player, who on the first night badly insulted the English. Being a Naturalized American of English decent, I felt insulted myself and never went back.

On the Navigator this May, the guitarist was Shane Tapper, a kiwi brought up in oz, was absolutly wonderful and we spent many a happy hour in the 2 Peots, listening and singing along

We were on the Mariner in May last year, they had a red neck guitar player, who on the first night badly insulted the English. Being a Naturalized American of English decent, I felt insulted myself and never went back.

On the Navigator this May, the guitarist was Shane Tapper, a kiwi brought up in oz, was absolutly wonderful and we spent many a happy hour in the 2 Peots, listening and singing along

Jimmy is so good, i cannot imagine anyone better, but i guess they have their whole fleet lined up with people like him

On Navigator in Sept. 2004, a singer-guitarist in the pub named Tony was GREAT! On Navigator in Sept. 2005, whoever it was was AWFUL! Luck of the draw I guess. In Aug. '05 my friend was on Mariner and was lucky enough to get to enjoy Tony.

I can't remember the name of the guy who was playing when we were on Mariner but he was very good. He played the guitar well and also sang well. We spent a lot of time in the evening sitting there watching the world go by on the Promenade.

There wasn't anything similar to that when we were on Serenade and we kind of missed it in the evening.

A few years ago on the Adventure, we had the pleasure of having Brian Kennedy. His band at the time was Kennedy's Reel, but he was there solo. He did a whole lot of Irish folk songs and a lot of sing-a-long stuff. We found ourselves in the Duck and Dog every night, even came home with his CD. Trevor from south Africa was the bartender and he knew our names and drinks the first night! Had a great time!

I can't remember the name of the guy who was playing when we were on Mariner but he was very good. He played the guitar well and also sang well. We spent a lot of time in the evening sitting there watching the world go by on the Promenade.

There wasn't anything similar to that when we were on Serenade and we kind of missed it in the evening.

did he by any chance look like this?

158715876.jpg

did he by any chance look like this?

158715876.jpg

No, that definitely isn't him. I wish I could remember the name. I'll have to pull out my photo album of that cruise and see if I happened to catch a picture.

Archived