Maison St. Charles Quality Inn & Suites

fitters

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I just booked with them for our Halloween cruise ... hope it works out! We got a pretty good deal - $171 for the room (2 queens), parking for the week, transportation to & from pier & 2 complimentary drinks. And, as it turns out, it is a Holiday Inn & we do the points for ChoiceRewards, so .... I am not expecting anything glamorous, but hope it is not scary or dangerous :eek:

Just wondering I am trying to see about getting a room there for July 30th I tried calling the reservation number but it says it can't be completed as dialed???:confused: I got the number from their website 1-800-831-1738, does anyone have a different number??

ok never mind on the phone number I transposed the 8 & 3!! I just called the Maison and they told me you are on your own when you return from the cruise. Also heard several say a limo ride to the cruise, I aksed about that and was told they do have a limo but it is just whatever is available then to take you a shuttle or the limo. Just an FYI parking is fenced not covered. We are having a hard time finding a hotel since their are 2 conventions in town 7-30-05.

• 3 weeks later...

The number to the hotel is 1-800-831-1783. I just called and made a reservation for July 10th. We are sailing on the Sensation the 11-16. The room has two queen beds. The rate is 89 a night with free transportation to and from the ship. the first night is 14 to park and then 5 a day while on the cruise.

Pam:o

VERY NICE!!! Totally happy with it. They folks were so nice. You are not right in the French Quarter but hop on the streetcar and enjoy a 3 minute ride and you are there. I have some pics if you want to email me! I'd recommend it without question.

• 2 weeks later...
VERY NICE!!! Totally happy with it. They folks were so nice. You are not right in the French Quarter but hop on the streetcar and enjoy a 3 minute ride and you are there. I have some pics if you want to email me! I'd recommend it without question.

Could you please send me your pictures of this? We have reservations for December and would like to sneak a peek. Thanks. wgronostalski@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
WE will be cruising out of New Orleans at Spring break..... does this hotel have a airport suttle? Also, Is a 12:20 departure flight do-able from MSY...Thanks

What we did is make reservations with the airport shuttle--they are going to take us from the airport to the hotel and then from the pier back to airport. We got a pretty good deal with the 2 of us--figured cheaper than taxi. We are also staying at Maison St. Charles.

The hotel does NOT have a shuttle to the airport--as far as i know it's only to the pier on Embarkation day.

Archived