Nieuw Amsterdam 10005/10006

djhsolara

Does anyone who has stayed in either of these suites have photos to share? I believe they are a new "type" of suite and I would like to see the layout.

I do not think they are the same as on Eurodam...as I know originally these were only for 2 people on Eurodam (we looked at them but needed room for 3 of us), but I believe they are listed for up to 3 or 4 now on NA.

Thanks!! :) :)

You can see pictures of these SQ cabins here:

http://www.dutchbyassociation.com/search/label/Staterooms

(scroll down to Mon, Aug 30)

On the Eurodam they don't have the forward-facing window as they do on the N.A., and I think the N.A. has a much different arrangement.

Edited by catl331

You can see pictures of these SQ cabins here:

http://www.dutchbyassociation.com/search/label/Staterooms

(scroll down to Mon, Aug 30)

On the Eurodam they don't have the forward-facing window as they do on the N.A., and I think the N.A. has a much different arrangement.

Aww shucks... you beat me to my own blog :D

Here's a direct link to that post (there's a search field down a little in the left column, type in the search terms then go back to the top and middle. Results show there) :)

http://www.dutchbyassociation.com/2010/08/category-sq-spa-deluxe-verandah-suites.html

The vanity and bathroom areas are what you would expect for a Dluxe Verandah Suite. The pics I included are the main room since that is what gets the questions.

• 5 months later...

Just got back from Nieuw Amsterdam . Stayed in room 10006. Room was amazing, front window was great. Deck was small and almost unusable. Steel railing except for 2' section. only about 3 ' x 10'. 2 chairs and foot stools. Nice thing was that it does wrap around a little to the front so you can see both side of the approach. Very big room.

• 4 years later...
I'm booked in this room next week. Do you happen to have any pictures of the inside of the room? We are very curious about what we will be getting. Thank you so much!!
THIS IS A LINK to an archived copy of a page on DutchByAssociation's former site.

:)

Edited by catl331

WOW! Thank you so much Cati331 for the quick response!! I have been searching online for hours and could not find any pictures. The room looks spacious. The only issue may be the very small balcony. I will post more pictures when I get back so people can see the bathroom and closet space, too.