"House Party" Goodies Received!

Catrin

Did anyone else get thier HouseParty Package????

It will be so much fun.... we are having a small party, and then I will bring the remainder of the goodies to my Roll Call Meet and Greet in less than three weeks!

For those who want to know what is in the magic box....

Canvas Bag

Cups

Silly Straws

Napkins

Magnets

Medals

Recipee Cards

Games

Kareoke CD

and TShirt and Pin for the Host

Fun for All All For Fun!

Catrin

What is that and how do you get it, if you don't mind my asking?

You had to apply with Carnival a month or so ago to host a party for them. They selected 1000 people to host and these are the party supplies Carnival is providing.

It will be so much fun.... we are having a small party, and then I will bring the remainder of the goodies to my Roll Call Meet and Greet in less than three weeks!

Canvas Bag

Cups

Silly Straws

Napkins

Magnets

Medals

Recipee Cards

Games

Kareoke CD

Fun for All All For Fun!

Catrin

Sounds like a neat box of goodies - can't wait for mine to show up!

It would have been an added bonus to have had a couple of ships on a stick in the box too.

I hope everyone having the parties has a great time.

Post pics!

Crusi'n Ron VA, okay, I give up, what the heck is a "ship on a stick"?:o I've seen it mentioned on the boards a couple of times, but have never asked about it. Now, I've gots to know. . . .:D What is it..and would I want one:p?

Crusi'n Ron VA, okay, I give up, what the heck is a "ship on a stick"?:o I've seen it mentioned on the boards a couple of times, but have never asked about it. Now, I've gots to know. . . .:D What is it..and would I want one:p?

See the link below.

http://blogs.technet.com/photos/mmulcare/picture2940854.aspx

Thanks to Mike.

Canvas Bag

Cups

Silly Straws

Napkins

Magnets

Medals

Recipee Cards

Games

Kareoke CD

Fun for All All For Fun!

Catrin

They forgot to send the beer!:p

I remember opening the email about this but I don't remember entering any info, but when i opened the email up again today it said my package is on its way. Could this be right?

That seems odd.:confused: I filled out a pretty extensive questionaire for the "application" on the House party site. Then I got an email that I was a finalist and to go to the House Party site to set up my party web page and they would take the first 1000 finalists to set up the party. I had to go to the site, create a webpage, upload pictures, and invite at least 10 guests. Then I got the email last week that the package had shipped and to contact them if it hadn't arrived by the end of the day tomorrow, on the 24th.

Mine still hasn't shown up yet - hopefully tomorrow.

That seems odd.:confused: I filled out a pretty extensive questionaire for the "application" on the House party site. Then I got an email that I was a finalist and to go to the House Party site to set up my party web page and they would take the first 1000 finalists to set up the party. I had to go to the site, create a webpage, upload pictures, and invite at least 10 guests. Then I got the email last week that the package had shipped and to contact them if it hadn't arrived by the end of the day tomorrow, on the 24th.

Mine still hasn't shown up yet - hopefully tomorrow.

I don't think I'm getting anything because I didn't do any of that. I did see the same message that I should receive my package by tomorrow and it had a link to an email address. Well maybe next time

Mine hasn't come yet either.

You can go to ups.com....track by reference #....enter "62910 (70483)" as the reference...also enter your zip & country. It'll show you all the Carnival House Party packages being delivered in your neighborhood. No tracking number needed ~ But if there are others in your town, you can't really tell which is yours!

How many goodie bags & goodies did they send?

Archived