Anyone have a daily cruise guide?

kimanjo

Does anyone "out there" have an onboard daily cruise guide...you know, those papers they slip under your door--or in your mailbox--to tell you what the days events are? Just want to get a feel for Carnival activities, having never sailed CCL (and a little frightened of it being nothing but hairy chest contests--certainly there must be more!)

I know there are some folks who keep copies on their websites to look at. Does anyone know where to look?

Thanks, Kim

Kim, yep, there's quite a lot going on everyday.

I'd like to give you a little hint that works well for me. I take one of those skinny yellow hi-lighter pens with me, and every evening when the Capers arrives, I hi-light the things I don't want to miss the next day!:)

Thanks Terre, but, I am looking for the Glory Caper. I have not been able to find the eastern itinerary anywhere. I have looked over the western itineraries Capers and I guess it looks like I will just have to settle fot that! I appreciate the responses though!:)

• 1 month later...

Were you able to find the Carnival Capers you wanted? I would love to get a copy of some from the Glory or any other Carnival ship if you have any. Thanks so much.

Unfortunately, no one has posted the Eastern carribean Capers on the Cruiseclues site. Is there anyone out there who has them and would be willing to email me or post them? Its always fun to review them in advance!

Tamster, I was able to get a copy of the Glory capers ... it took a bit of work and a very helpful person!

Are you looking specifically for the Glory, eastern itinerary? If not, the fastest way to get an overview is by checking out www.cluesclues.com. At the time I was looking there were none posted for the Eastern Glory itinerary.

Archived