Hurricane Jeanne

HCBear

Will it ever stop! Latest weather report is Jeanne his heading towards FL-SC region again. My heart goes out to all those who been effected by this hurricane season.

It looks like all of us on CP 9/25 will be doing the western itinerary.

We probably won't find out until we get on board. We didn't book any private excursions this time, which we normally do.

This will be our 5th cruise sailing at the end of September and we have never experienced anything like this before.

As long as we sail, I really don't care where we go. The food will taste just as good sailing from St. Thomas as it would sailing from Jamacia!

This is only my opinion!! I think a true cruiser is one who truley loves to cruise!! The ports are just an added benefit!! One who understands that cruising is like any vacation, where anything can go wrong. But has the knowledge that the outcome totally depends on your reaction to it. Being on a cruise, is a different world. One where your resort travels with you. You are pampered. You can be alone or with many people

You have choices for dinner. The only thing you have to do is go to bed and get up. Everything is done for you. A true cruiser realizes that and even after 20 + cruises, appreciates the crew for the attention, and is gratefull :) !!

Don't forget about Gambling :)

I totally agree! We have cruised several different cruise line and always, I mean always, had a great time. I really can't think of any complaints that I've had with any of them. Grant, each cruise is great because of different experiences. Overall, Princess seems to be my favorite, but you really can't go wrong with cruising. If you can't find something to do, eat, drink, or watch, I won't blame the cruise line.

Cruising isn't for everyone, which I totally understand. But to be a true cruiser, you just need to love the experience!

HCBear and travelscrapper and others on our 9/25 Caribbean Princess cruise. I think this cruise will be excellent. We have such a great bunch of people on our roll call with super excellent attitudes that I truly believe if we were stuck in one place on that boat we would have a great time just being cruising and being together. We are so excited to meet you all that that is now a big part of our cruise experience. As long as Jeanne lets us get out we are all going to have a blast! I can't wait. See you soon!!!

Between the hurricanes and the excitement of the cruise, I can't concentrate on anything but VACATION!

It really can't come soon enough....51 hours until we sail!

I diagnose a severe case of "vacation brain syndrome". Having suffered the effects of this delightful disease several times myself, to the dismay of my employers, I can tell you there is no CURE! I keep saying I'm going to take the week off before I cruise because I don't get anything done anyway... but I'm afraid that would just push the 'vacation brain' back a week! LOL!!

Enjoy the symptoms! and enjoy the cruise!!

TinaLee

Could this give us a better chance of an upgrade? Some people won't make the ship and some will choose to cancel. I will be at the port regardless of the storm outcome :confused: ;)

Right now it appears that Jeanne will still be on the other side of the Bahamas on Saturday, so you should be able to board and sail without any problems. Can't see why folks won't make the ship...

TinaLee

Could this give us a better chance of an upgrade? Some people won't make the ship and some will choose to cancel. I will be at the port regardless of the storm outcome :confused: ;)

NOT FUNNY!!! I have totally lost my sense of humor!

I'm with you all. I'm just hoping to get to FLL on Saturday and on the ship. As I told DH this cruise is an adventure, since we really don't know if we will be going to the eastern carib. Whatever happens, I'll just be glad to be on the ship.

Archived