The Perfect Cruise

dublin

What ship would you sail on for your Perfect Cruise and what would your destinations be?

What celebrity would you like to see perform during your Perfect Cruise?

Who would you like as your cruise soul mate?

The Ship - Infinity. The Itinerary - I don't care where it is but Iwould like it to be a 10-13 night cruise with about 4 or 5 sea days.

I would love to see comedian Jay London, but I don't think his act would go over on a cruise ship. But I love him.

Already got my DH and my son to keep me company!!!

Anne Maria

An RCCL Radiance Class ship, filled with laid back and friendly cruisers. Food, service and onboard art by Celebrity. Main entertainment by Cirque du Soleil, Blue Man Group, Stomp and the Kodo Drummers of Japan. Guster would be one of the bar bands, a small "pan" group from the islands would do poolside entertainment. DeJay Sasha and Digweed would create "sonic architecture" in the disco (are they still around?) and Carnival's John Harold would be the CD. Somewhere there would be really good jazz playing, cause I need to get more into that. On at least one night there would be classical music (Handel's Water Music?), on another one of pools will be turned into a foam pit for the deck party. Many seniors onboard will mention how much fun they had in the foam pit, so will their grandchildren.

Anyone caught complaining would be shunned on the first offence and left behind at the next port of call on the second. We all get to dine with the Captain at least once.

Intinerary would include Playa de Carma (for Tulum and the Beaches) Progresso (for Chechin Itzu) Roatan (because I can't get back to the Sante Health Center soon enough) and Cozumel (for shopping and beach time, and we would depart late so we could close down Carlos and Charles!) The last port would be St John's because it's so beautiful. Also, if the last port of call is a US port there's no INS proceedures at 6am on the last morning for us non-US citizens. Lots of sea days to recover and rest. And we'd stay in 1 port until at least 8PM, in one port overnight, and the rest at sunset so we could sail away into it.

Cruise would depart from Miami so we can precruise party in SoBe and return to Fort Lauderdale so we could spend a couple days at the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort. Flights would be by JetBlue, and no shuttle buses just limos and cabs back and forth for everyone. We would exchange names and keep in touch after.

The perfect cruise would be sailing roundtrip from San Diego through the South Pacific visiting all the islands. No formal clothes, laid back, superior food and service. Long lazy days at sea.

My perfect cruise would be a world cruise with much of Europe and the mediterranean and a lot of Italy. I'd love to see Tahiti and French Polynesia, also. I'd love to cruise on a larger ship for this cruise such as the Constellation or the QM2.

I would love to hear Sarah Brightman and Andrea Boccelli perform for some of the entertainment. Fabulous food, service, entertainment, nice people, and a casual and relaxed atmosphere would truly make it a dream cruise.

My cruise soul mate would be my husband.

Archived