Looking For Inforamtion On Miracle

LDS565

I Hope You Enjoyed Your Cruise, Overall How Was It I Have Seen Very Mixed Reviews.

Formal Night's I Know One Is On Sunday Is The Other Thursday?

Nick And Nora's Did You Have A Chance To Eat There? Freeport Time Is Very Limited Is There Anything You Can Do In Such A Short Period Of Time. Do You Know If There Is Transportation From Port Canaveral To Orlando Or A Car Rental Agency

Thank You For The Help

LDS565,

First, I absolutely loved this ship. We had a great time. I can't say enough good things about the ship and the staff. We had great room stewards and wait staff. Ken, the singing Maitre D is superb. Our sailing was the most crowded of any Spirit class ship since they've been launched but you wouldn't have known it by the way the ship handles the crowds.

Second, yes formal nights are Sunday and Thursday.

Third, we had scheduled dinner at nick and nora's for MOnday night but cancelled becuase my son wanted to eat with us and we though it better to not have a 3 hour dinner with a 3 year old. I only heard good things about it though.

As for Freeport, there are several things do do including Dolphon encounter, glass bottom boat tour, island tour, kayaking, snorkeling, golfing or just plain shopping. The excursions start early but there is plenty to do.

In Port Canaveral there are excursions (with transportation) to the Disney Parks as well as the Kennedy Space Center and Universal Stusios (among other things). most people who went to Disney said it was a waste becuase of the limited hours, the extreme cost and the huge lines. Apparently, they didn't get to do much there. You can also rent cars if you wish. We went to the Kennedy Space Center on our own and enjoyed it a lot.

I have a copy of the Excurions list and the prices if you'd like me to fax it to you.

Hope that helps.

Wayne

THANKS WAYNE

I CAN'T WAIT TILL 8/21. YOUR INFORMATION HAS BEEN GREAT

MY 11 YR OLD DAUGHTER WANT'S TO DO BLIZZARD BEACH I THINK WE WILL JUST RENT A CAR.IF YOU DON'T MIND SENDING ME THE PRICES MY FAX NUMBER IS 973-589-0966.

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING

LOUISE:p

To do any of the Disney parks invest in a book "unofficial guide to Disney" and follow the maps at the end of each park. We were able to do all the main attractions in Universal by 1pm and kept ahead of the crowds. We did the shows at the end of the day which was nice since by then we are tired.

Archived