Highlights of Peru - Legacy of the Incas

Cruzer Two

Click on http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=47892086&postcount=365 for more information on viewing my videos that show the highlights of Peru. It is possible to see some of these places on a one day shore excursion from Lima’s Port of Callao and some of them require a two-day stop in this port. Enjoy! I will be happy to answer any questions!

Ron

• 2 weeks later...

Ron,

We are going on a Vantage trip next week that will include Lima, Amazon river, Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca...your videos were excellent and a great introduction to what we will be seeing

Thanks for your effort!

Ron,

We are going on a Vantage trip next week that will include Lima, Amazon river, Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca...your videos were excellent and a great introduction to what we will be seeing

Thanks for your effort!

Thanks for the nice comments! You are in for a real treat! This was an awesome trip. Machu Picchu was amazing. The altitude of Lake Titicaca makes physical activities difficult, but visiting the reed islands was worth the effort. What a great experience.

Have a great time!

Ron

• 2 months later...
Ron,

Thanks for your effort!

I am considering an Amazon cruise and would love to hear any thoughts you want to share about your trip...or if you have already done so, point me towards your post. Thank you.