Vancouver Shuttle and Charter transfers

Has anybody used Vancouver Shuttle and Charter Cruise Ship Transfers? Am considering using them in May for my trip from an airport area hotel to Canada Place. I have not been able to book online. Am wondering if anyone knows anything? Thanks so much!

Thanks so much for that information! I'd thought that cab fare might be a lot more than that.
As the currency continues to collapse.... don't be surprised that cab ride to be less than USD$20 by the time you need it.

Seems appropriate to link to the revised Fixed Rate cab zones from YVR here - only a couple of days old, started on Jan 11th. No difference for going to the pier at $35 (though NB: this only applies from the airport itself, not hotels near the airport - take the free hotel shuttle back to YVR if you want to guarantee your fare...) but for those in e.g. the Delta Suites or other hotels on Hastings now the cabbies can't rip you off an extra $4 by strategically using different sides of the street... all boundary streets are now officially charged the LOWER zone fare on both sides.

For us actual locals, 3 new zones divide up chunks of downtown a bit more accurately - and folks in East Van see several big price drops.

I too would suggest a cab...

Or if you can handle your own luggage you can always use the Skytrain - Canada Line from Richmond to the Waterfront Station (end of line) and then walk 2 blocks to dock... cost $2.75 pp

Actually if you are coming from the airport there is a surcharge for the pleasure. I think it was $4.50 or $5.00 additional. I got on there expecting the $2.75 cost and had to fork up more change. Luckily I had it on me as it was an emergency trip back to the airport.

Actually if you are coming from the airport there is a surcharge for the pleasure. I think it was $4.50 or $5.00 additional. I got on there expecting the $2.75 cost and had to fork up more change. Luckily I had it on me as it was an emergency trip back to the airport.

Yup, $5, but since OP is staying in an airport hotel no surcharge applies unless they choose to return to YVR to board SkyTrain, which is usually a silly move - only the stations on Sea Island (i.e. airport and parking lots) levy the surcharge. Although odds are ~5 to 2 that the relevant price is $4pp, not $2.75, for morning travel (weekends are discounted) by transit.

• 3 weeks later...

anyone have recommendations as to an easy and less expensive way to get from the port over to the Vancouver airport for a 12:45pm flight back to the US on May 6.

thanks in advance for the help. the ship wants $37pp.

feel free to reply directly to me.

scutia@aol.com

Diana