train to airport

adammovies

A quick look at trenitalia.it brings up 4:52am, arriving at FCO at 5:48am, a regional with a change. The, starting at 5:35am the Leonardo runs every 30 minutes between Roma Termini and FCO, taking about 34 minutes.

If that isn't within our comfort zone, you will either 1) stay at an airport hotel that last night or 2) do private sedan/taxi...

Are you departing from downtown Rome or from Civitavecchia? Also, is your flight direct to the States on American, Delta, or United? If so you depart from T5 and you need to get there three hours prior to your flight. All other international flights depart from the main terminals and only require two hours prior for check-in.

Note that Delta code shares operated by Alitalia depart from T3 and don't have the additional security requirements of other direct to the States flights. Code shares operated by Delta use T5.

Edited by euro cruiser

Are you departing from downtown Rome or from Civitavecchia? Also, is your flight direct to the States on American, Delta, or United? If so you depart from T5 and you need to get there three hours prior to your flight. All other international flights depart from the main terminals and only require two hours prior for check-in.

Note that Delta code shares operated by Alitalia depart from T3 and don't have the additional security requirements of other direct to the States flights. Code shares operated by Delta use T5.

I was a little brain-dead last night to not notice that the OP didn't say from Rome or Civi; I just assumed Rome.

When my flights out of FCO leave earlier than 11am, I always stay out at the airport at the Hilton Rome Airport...