Tucker's Town & St David's light house

Bdoeb

I have been to Bermuda 3 times, . Have already been to Hamilton, St Georges, Dockside, and Astwood Park and trail but have never explored the end of the Isle around Tucker's Town and St. David's light house? Have any of you been in that region? Is it worth it to check it out.

Thanks for any help you can give

Bonnie

I have been to Bermuda 3 times, . Have already been to Hamilton, St Georges, Dockside, and Astwood Park and trail but have never explored the end of the Isle around Tucker's Town and St. David's light house? Have any of you been in that region? Is it worth it to check it out.

Thanks for any help you can give

Bonnie

Tucker's Town is some mansions, a couple of golf courses, Tucker's Town and Mid Ocean, and a private beach (Mid Ocean Club) In my opinion the way to check it out is on a taxi tour. I don't think any other way to go there, only taxi or moped. If you don't do a tour you won't know what you are seeing. The taxi tour driver told us who lived there. Also knew where to stop so we could get a look at the private beach. (Natural Arches, the famous arches were destroyed in a hurricane)

Edited by Charles4515