Emerald Princess Xmas Cruise

We are thinking about doing the Xmas cruise out of Sydney on the Emerald Princess. I know it is a US ship but does the A$ price quoted include the gratuities and will all prices on board be in US$ or A$. I assume there will only be US 110v sockets as well. Hopefully someone can answer this for me.

Anne

We are thinking about doing the Xmas cruise out of Sydney on the Emerald Princess. I know it is a US ship but does the A$ price quoted include the gratuities and will all prices on board be in US$ or A$. I assume there will only be US 110v sockets as well. Hopefully someone can answer this for me.

Anne

All Princess cruises in Australia are AUD on board and the gratuities are included in the fare. Yes the power sockets will be US 110v so you will need an adapter.

Actually on the Diamond Princess now they have a socket where you can plug in your phone charger (Australian one). I had forgotten my adapter. But they came up and showed me that you can plug it in to charge and it worked fine. Not sure if the Emerald will be similar. The point was just above the US ones near the desk.