Excursions with Celebrity Summit

Ace85

Hello everyone! I will be traveling to Bermuda in July with Celebrity and I am looking at the excursions catalog. For the first day in Bermuda I am considering the scenic St. George tour and for the second day the scenic South Shore highlights by a minivan in the morning and the afternoon Bermuda Tea Party. There is also the Bermuda Island Drive which does go to st. George and Hamilton but I am not sure how much time you are given in both areas. Has anyone taken any of these above mentioned excursions? I appreciate any advice or information I am given. Thank you and have a great weekend everyone!

Hello everyone! I will be traveling to Bermuda in July with Celebrity and I am looking at the excursions catalog. For the first day in Bermuda I am considering the scenic St. George tour and for the second day the scenic South Shore highlights by a minivan in the morning and the afternoon Bermuda Tea Party. There is also the Bermuda Island Drive which does go to st. George and Hamilton but I am not sure how much time you are given in both areas. Has anyone taken any of these above mentioned excursions? I appreciate any advice or information I am given. Thank you and have a great weekend everyone!

I have not done any of those excursions, but anything you are asking about can be done on your own, saving money, done when you want to do it, and staying as long as you want at a location. Read the post here for an option.

SBtS

The Tea Party might be kind of unique and fun, but as far as the others...do it on your own. St George's is very small and compact, everything is in or right off of the main Square which is a couple of minute walk from the ferry dock. VERY easy to walk around and see. You can even walk (about 10 -15 minutes) to Tobacco Bay beach and/or Fort Catherine. Same with Hamilton, but I'd take the bus to there and admire the scenery along the way and maybe chat up some Bermudians on the bus along the way.