Catamaran excursion

Biggzhurst2015

I cruised a few years ago and stopped in Barbados. I booked an excursion with a guy. He had a nice catamaran. His first mate was a black dude from France. I cannot remember this guys name for the life of me and wanted to sail with him again. If anyone has a catamaran experience they would like to recommend go ahead and post as well

I cruised a few years ago and stopped in Barbados. I booked an excursion with a guy. He had a nice catamaran. His first mate was a black dude from France. I cannot remember this guys name for the life of me and wanted to sail with him again. If anyone has a catamaran experience they would like to recommend go ahead and post as well

I use Claypso Girl...Nick Knowles is the owner. He is awesome..You will feel like family by the time you leave...He made sure we had a cocktail in hand at all times...Lunch was amazing...Nick and his staff totally catered to our every need. Using him again at the end of the month.

• 1 month later...

Elegance Catamaran. Sarah and crew are great. They go out of their way to make sure you have the best experience you could have. The food was amazing and the drinks were flowing. The best part is they only allow 14 people on board plus the 4 crew. So never crowded. This was by far the best catamaran sailing I have ever done. Now just cannot wait till October so we can go again!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe too late, but could it have been Sasha? We used him a few years back... small Cat.

• 1 month later...

We have sailed with Calabaza Sailing Cruises for years and it is ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT!!! I promise, you will LOVE the day and recommend it to all who ask about sail/snorkel in Barbados!! sailcalabaza at gmail dot com

I share this every chance I get, because I want everyone to have the opportunity to be treated like royalty the way we are every December!!

Dinah