Falmouth/Labadee VS Rotan/Costa Maya when traveling with toddler

TEGL

Can anyone tell me what there is to do in Falmouth and Labadee when traveling with a toddler? We will have our 2 year old (28 months) and trying to get ideas of what is there for him. He is very active and busy and loves to climb. Would the falls be too much for him?

We just changed ships and itineraries so now I'm frantic If I made the right decision.

Is Falmouth and Labadee better suited for kids or Rotan and Costa Maya?

Can anyone tell me what there is to do in Falmouth and Labadee when traveling with a toddler? We will have our 2 year old (28 months) and trying to get ideas of what is there for him. He is very active and busy and loves to climb. Would the falls be too much for him?

We just changed ships and itineraries so now I'm frantic If I made the right decision.

Is Falmouth and Labadee better suited for kids or Rotan and Costa Maya?

A toddler would enjoy the beach at labadee. Bring a few sand toys. If you can swing it- rent a cabana. If not, you can find a shady spot with some chairs. I wouldn't take a child, to Falmouth- in fact, we don't even like that port and never venture outside of the cruise area. The do have some shopping, restaurants and other activities by the pier. Costa Maya and Roatan have nice beach adventures for a toddler. It is also a good time to enjoy the facilities of the ship when people are at the ports-

Enjoy.

Edited by Cruise a holic

We stopped in Falmouth and Labadee aboard Celebrity this past March. My son was not quite 18 months when we traveled. I wasn't planning to get off the ship in Falmouth but we ended up doing the Red Stripe Beach excursion, which was fantastic. About 10 minutes from the ship, a beautiful secluded beach. We rented a cabana and chairs and my son played in the sand and water.

In Labadee we did the same thing (we didn't rent a cabana but found chairs in the shade). Lots of sand for him to play with.

I'm not sure if Royal offers the same tour in Falmouth; in the past with Celebrity we've been able to book open tours on Royal because they are sister companies.

Hope that helps! Enjoy!