Tour Company for Monte Carlo, Eze, and Nice

Mxm

Hello, for our dock day in Monte Carlo, we are looking for a tour to visit Nice, Eze, and Monte Carlo, preferably private one, but group will also be considered.

We are looking to be able to spend more time in Eze.

Would anyone be kind to share any reputable tour companies that we can look into?

Are there taxi's available at dock?

Hello, for our dock day in Monte Carlo, we are looking for a tour to visit Nice, Eze, and Monte Carlo, preferably private one, but group will also be considered.

We are looking to be able to spend more time in Eze.

Would anyone be kind to share any reputable tour companies that we can look into?

Are there taxi's available at dock?

You should definitely contact Nancy McGee to arrange the tour for you. she'll be able to get a driver to pick you up too.

You should definitely contact Nancy McGee to arrange the tour for you. she'll be able to get a driver to pick you up too.

thanks! how can i get in touch with Nancy Mcgee? is there a website i can check out?

Yes sure, that's her website: http://southernfranceluxury.com/

and her email address is nancy@southernfranceluxury.com

The link doesn't work properly: first page lists Toulon as one of the places they operate, but then it's not found in the city search dropdown menu. When I select the next closest city, MArseille, it shows up on the list so I click to put it in the selection window. But then--nothing. No matter which different options I try (click, enter, shift click, etc.), it won't "go" and show the selections for Marseille tours. Selecting by interest area also doesn't work, same issues. The only way to search is by scrolling through their comprehensive list of tours by subject--none of which list Toulon as an option or even as starting point.

The link doesn't work properly: first page lists Toulon as one of the places they operate, but then it's not found in the city search dropdown menu. When I select the next closest city, MArseille, it shows up on the list so I click to put it in the selection window. But then--nothing. No matter which different options I try (click, enter, shift click, etc.), it won't "go" and show the selections for Marseille tours. Selecting by interest area also doesn't work, same issues. The only way to search is by scrolling through their comprehensive list of tours by subject--none of which list Toulon as an option or even as starting point.

Hi, to have more informations I went to their contact form. They rapidly went back to me with proposals. For the quotation we had to provide the time of arrival and departure of the ship and the number of people willing to do the tour.

It's been 5 years but we used Sylvie Di Cristo [mailto:dicristosylvie@gmail.com]

She owns her own company had an 9 passenger Mercedes van and we had a GREAT day with her. She'll customize to suit you but she knows the area and was informative, gracious and accommodating. You can tell her that Judi Mkam from 2011 recommended you contact her. You won't be disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...