Weather in SA in Oct/Nov

Lycatu

Hi there

Has anyone done the cruise from Santiago to Buenos Aires inOct/Nov?

Ive looked at world weather sites, they are useful but a bit amiguous so someones first hand experience would be useful, I am assuming it will be pretty chilly going at sea, can any one advise please, we are flying from UK and have a limited luggage allowance and want to pack wisely.

Many thanks

Lynne

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there

Has anyone done the cruise from Santiago to Buenos Aires inOct/Nov?

Ive looked at world weather sites, they are useful but a bit amiguous so someones first hand experience would be useful, I am assuming it will be pretty chilly going at sea, can any one advise please, we are flying from UK and have a limited luggage allowance and want to pack wisely.

Many thanks

Lynne

Hi, I am from Buenos Aires and the weather in my city in Oct-Nov.is fairly warm but I am sure you will need to bring some warm clother along. because you will probably have low temps as you sail further south

Hope it helped a bit

It is spring time in South America during that time.

As mentioned bring some clothing for the warm weather in Buenos Aires and Santiago.

As you do travel south it gets very cold and windy. You want to layer clothing and I would bring a hat, scarf, gloves, waterproof pants and jacket, either fleece, sweater, or sweatshirt and other items to keep you warm.

It is a beautiful area of the world to sail and having the proper clothing makes it much more comfortable when you tour.

Keith