Black Bay Beach

mad-dog74

Looking for a getaway while docked.... don't want a long drive or commute to Horseshoe Beach or Warwick.

Don't really want to go to Snorkel Park but looking for somewhere with chair rentals. I read where Black Bay Beach now offers chair rentals, etc. and I know it is close proximity to the Dockyard.

Anyone have info on visiting Black Bay Beach, prices for chair rental, and is it a descent spot?

Looking for a getaway while docked.... don't want a long drive or commute to Horseshoe Beach or Warwick.

Don't really want to go to Snorkel Park but looking for somewhere with chair rentals. I read where Black Bay Beach now offers chair rentals, etc. and I know it is close proximity to the Dockyard.

Anyone have info on visiting Black Bay Beach, prices for chair rental, and is it a descent spot?

I guess it is perception but a 30 minute drive does not seem long and you get to see some of Bermuda. I did it two days the week before last to Horseshoe Taking the $7 shuttle was fine. You have a seat. I was looking out as we went by those three beaches, Black Bay, etc. and I didn't see any chairs on the beaches. Only a couple of people walking around. All I saw was what looked like some type of small watercraft at one of the beaches that may have been rentals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515