Accessible Aquaclass cabins on X?

coach_anne

Wondering if ANY Celebrity ship has accessible Aquaclass cabins?

We love the perk of eating at Blu, but with decreasing mobility I now require several features of accessible cabins, including shower seat, toilet handrails, and room for my scooter.

If the answer is yes, would love to hear from folks who have used them - ship & cabin #, and any info pro or con you'd like to share.

TIA

There are four AQ cabins on the S class vessels of Celebrity, but none on the M class. There appear to be only three HC cabins in Concierge class on the M class ships, and AQ was ann innovation for S class, a retrofit of Concierge cabins on M class. EM

Wondering if ANY Celebrity ship has accessible Aquaclass cabins?

We love the perk of eating at Blu, but with decreasing mobility I now require several features of accessible cabins, including shower seat, toilet handrails, and room for my scooter.

If the answer is yes, would love to hear from folks who have used them - ship & cabin #, and any info pro or con you'd like to share.

TIA

Yes, the "S" class ships have accessible Aquaclass cabins. I have not stayed in one; I have stayed in accessible Concierge and Balcony cabins. They are the same size as the Aquaclass accessible cabins and are roomy with automatic doors and ramps to the bathroom and out to the balcony.

• 2 weeks later...
I have stayed in aqua class accessible cabins on the Eclipse and Silhouette. they are very nice and the extra room works great with a scooter.

It seems accessible Aquaclass cabins need to be booked on the very day that a new sailing becomes available; otherwise they sell out. Hopefully, those reserving them really need them.

Remembering now that we did have one on Solstice several years ago. It -- and Blu -- were wonderful. Now I want more of the same!

Edited by coach_anne

It seems accessible Aquaclass cabins need to be booked on the very day that a new sailing becomes available; otherwise they sell out. Hopefully, those reserving them really need them.

Remembering now that we did have one on Solstice several years ago. It -- and Blu -- were wonderful. Now I want more of the same!

Celebrity makes you sign a form telling them why you need an accessible cabin. I've had to do this on every one of my Celebrity cruises where I was in an accessible cabin. They don't ask you your disability, but they do ask questions pertaining to what mobility device you have, if you have one, and what you need in the cabin as far as assistive devices go.