Carnival's Cozumel Plus Whale Shark Excursion

TrqoisWtrs

Has anyone seen any sailings where this is offered? I tried doing a search at carnival.com, and couldn't find anything - but trying to wade through that website design is frustrating to say the least.:p

Thanks.

Following this thread and hoping someone has answers. I've been curious about the same thing. I just found out that our Magic cruise next January is a "Cozumel Plus" cruise with an extended stay in Cozumel. We have the opportunity to do a longer excursion and was hoping to find info on the whale sharks but can't find anything through carnival.

I saw it on the Carnival website the other day.... but it only has 2 ships available for going there. Frustration since neither one of those are possible for us.

the whale sharks are off of Holbox area, just north of Isla Mujeres and Cancun.... but they are only there from July-August guaranteed. You can book outside of the cruise line, but it is a long day of travel to get there.

I saw it on the Carnival website the other day.... but it only has 2 ships available for going there. Frustration since neither one of those are possible for us.

the whale sharks are off of Holbox area, just north of Isla Mujeres and Cancun.... but they are only there from July-August guaranteed. You can book outside of the cruise line, but it is a long day of travel to get there.

Oh NO!! We are going in January so I guess no whale sharks for us!! :( I was looking so forward to it. Hmmm, well, back to square one.

Gee if at other times Carnival would run this and drop me off on Holbox for the day, I'd do it! :cool::D

• 5 weeks later...

I just booked this excursion. We're on the Breeze out of Galveston leaving June 26th. I was hoping to hear from someone who has been on this excursion! We just discovered it this morning and booked it immediately.

• 2 weeks later...
I just booked this excursion. We're on the Breeze out of Galveston leaving June 26th. I was hoping to hear from someone who has been on this excursion! We just discovered it this morning and booked it immediately.

I did the same thing, thinking that more people would sign up for it, but just the opposite. I think we have bought the only tickets for our excursion.

• 2 weeks later...

We were Mexico in September but not on a cruise but at an all inclusive. We did a whale shark excursion and it was absolutely fabulous. Swimming with the whale sharks was the highlight of the whole trip. So if anyone has the chance, book a whale shark swim excursion. It is absolutely worth every penny!