Renting a golf cart

DebsterW

I have emailed Wet Money twice with no response, we arrive in Grand Turk on the 19th and I really wanted to rent a golf cart, has anyone else waited a log time for a response?

• 4 weeks later...

Karib is a ripoff, sent us out in a piece of junk golf cart that was nearly impossible to steer. The man, upon return apologized for the condition of the cart, I told him it was a bad experience. The woman who put us in it was rude and knew full well it was nearly out of gas when we started out, luckily I looked after our first stop and was near a gas station.

Grand Turk has beautiful beaches and port shopping but the rest of it is slum like conditions, research carefully before you decide on any excursions not offered thru your ship on this island.

• 1 month later...

We rented a two person ATV from Karib and had a blast. It was in good shape and gave us no problems,. Full gas tank at the start. We might have put a gallon of gas in it when we returned it. Took it on roads I wouldn't have tried on a golf cart. Would do it again in a heartbeat.

i know grand turk island is small.

how far can you go with a golf cart?

we like getting away from the port and

see the island and the locals.

thanks

michele

That is exactly what we do at everyport. The island is very small. You can do the entire island with the golf cart. If you like they also have atvs for rent which are a lot faster.