Hotels for Cape Liberty

Klstaack

What is the best hotel to stay before we leave on the Anthem of the Seas from Cape Liberty.

I would like to arrive on an early morning flight and then go to NYC for the day to probably see the 9/11 memorial and a show, and maybe a few other sights depending on time.

So to me the best hotel would be one that has the easiest access to public transportation to get to NYC and back. We would probably take an uber to the port.

I would assume that we would eat all of our meal in the city the day before we leave and then grab something quick in the hotel before we leave for the cruise.

Our budget is less than $200 ideally around $150 if possible. We are two adults.

Thank you.

For me the Element is in a less desirable location in Harrison NJ with direct subway line only to downtown Manhattan. Getting to uptown requires a transfer at Journal Square.

Look first at Newark Penn Station Hilton and the Robert Treat. Both have airport shuttles and good access to Newark Penn Station where you can get a NJ Transit train to New York Penn Station or PATH to lower Manhattan (world Trade).

I have stayed at both these hotels and they would be my first choices for running in and out of Manhattan.