Amazing Joe Knows Land and Sea Tour - April 1, 2017

mizzkellzee

Hi all!

We'll be on Adventure of the Seas leaving March 29th! Will anyone else be in St Lucia on Saturday, April 1, 2017? Wanted to see if anyone would be interested in the Joe Knows Land and Sea Tour in St Lucia? Below is the description. My friend did this in February and had an incredible time! I emailed them and he stated they don't book on Saturdays, but will do a private tour if I get at least 6 people!

The ever popular Land & Sea Tour leaves the Castries Harbor at about 9:30am and returns there at about 3:00pm.

The tour travels to Soufriere via speedboat. Along the way, guests will be introduced to the picturesque Marigot Bay, as well as the villages of Anse La Raye, Canaries and Soufriere.

In Soufriere, guests will see the twin mountain peaks of Gros and Petite Piton. Bus shuttles will then take them to the volcano for a fun and therapeutic mud bath and also the rainforest for a refreshing waterfall swim. A sumptuous island buffet lunch follows at a local restaurant set right on the beach. The tour also makes a stop for swimming and snorkeling before getting back to Port Castries.

The charge is inclusive of sea and land transportation, entrance fees, lunch and selective drinks.

Online it states $120 US, but he will give a discount of $100 US if paying cash the day of.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Best bet is to post to your roll call, so you're targeting people actually sailing with you.

You can check which other ships may be in port with you via slaspa.com, that's the website for St Lucia ports and sea authority. Once you know what other ships, consider posting on their roll calls also.

Good luck and enjoy.

Best bet is to post to your roll call, so you're targeting people actually sailing with you.

You can check which other ships may be in port with you via slaspa.com, that's the website for St Lucia ports and sea authority. Once you know what other ships, consider posting on their roll calls also.

Good luck and enjoy.

I did and I also posted in the other cruise ship roll calls (for the boats I could find). Just figured I'd post in the Port forum to see if I got lucky that's all!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums