2017 Brides!

BimTheDuck

So TOTAL change of plans.. The Vista was booked :( but we decided it was too long of a cruise for some our guest anyways. So we went with the VALOR, May 11th, 2017 leaving out of Port Canaveral. We did a tour on Saturday and fell in love with the cruise wedding!!

If you plan to have the DJ, I suggest reserving that package as soon as you can. There were four weddings during our 3 night Valor cruise but we reserved the DJ early so that we could have the nightclub. It was the best experience!

This is the current price list for Carnival. You do not have to pay for pictures until the cruise and once you have had a chance to view the pictures. What I have read from numerous brides is these prices are NEGOTIABLE. Review your pictures and then come back a couple days into the cruise and tell them how much you have budgeted and ask them just what they can offer you for the price you budgeted.

PINNACLE COLLECTION ............................. $ 2999.00

1 - 12x12 (30 pages) Wedding Story Book

60 - Pro Portraits & 40 - Snapshots

2 - 20x30 Canvas wall arts

2 - DVD slide shows with music

High resolution digital files of purchased images with copyright release

ELITE COLLECTION .................................... $ 1999.00

1 - 10x10 (20 pages) Wedding Story Book

30 - Pro Portraits & 25 - Snapshots

1 - 20x30 Canvas wall art

1 - DVD slide show with music

DELUXE COLLECTION ................................ $ 1399.00

1 - 8x8 (20 pages) Wedding Story Book

10 - Pro Portraits & 5 - Snapshots

1 - 20x30 Canvas wall art

PREMIER COLLECTION .............................. $ 899.00

25 - Pro Portraits & 20 - Snapshots

1 - 16x20 Canvas wall art

CLASSIC COLLECTION ............................... $ 499.00

16 - Pro Portraits & 14 - Snapshots

All Carnival Wedding images are

professionally edited and retouched.

OUR GIFT TO YOU

With the purchase of any of our

COLLECTIONS you shall receive

ten complimentary THANK YOU cards to

send to friends and family.

A LA CARTE ITEMS

Snap shot* (5x7) ........................... $ 9.99

Pro Portrait** (8x10) .................... $ 29.99

16x20 Canvas wall art ................ $ 79.99

20x30 Canvas wall art ................ $ 99.99

8x8 (20 pages) Story book*** .... $ 1199.00

10x10 (20 pages) Story book ..... $ 1399.00

10x10 (30 pages) Story book ..... $ 1599.00

12x12 (30 pages) Story book ..... $ 1799.00

* Snapshots - Candid photos

** Pro Portraits - Professionally posed

images & group shots

*** Story Book - Uniquely created album

that tells the story of your wedding

Our wedding videos are unique & modern capturing the highlights of your wedding day, beautifully edited

in short video clips to music. Ideal to share with your friends and family.

Includes highlight coverage of the ceremony & reception as well as a short love story video of

the bride and groom shot around the ship after your wedding reception.

The video can be purchased separately or as an additional upgrade on to

any of our Wedding photography collections.

Total length of the edited video is 3-5 minutes long, depending on overall ceremony and reception time.

Our wedding video does not contain any original audio from the ceremony or interviews

and is presented on a USB.

On days where we may have multiple wedding ceremonies we can only to commit to covering one wedding video,

Price for Video is 899 or 599 if purchased with a photography package.

We were married 11/11/2016 on the Valor. The picture prices are absolutely negotiable. I brought along the printed out price list from Carnival and the photographer presented another sheet with very expensive packages. We intentionally did not request the video but the photographer made one. My husband was won over by it, and that blew our picture budget out the water. We did negotiate and were able to get twice the amount of pictures, with the additional being in digital format only. That was fine because we really only wanted the digital files. I didn't want the storybook because I can make those on Snapfish for $20 and I don't like the quality of the carnival canvases. We swapped those items out and paid $1100 for the video, 55 pro portrait sized, 40 snapshot sized, and 50 thank you cards with an image chosen by the photographer, and of course, the digital images. This negotiation started at 3pm the day after the wedding lasted about two hours and the photographer was just as tired as we were. Bottom line, just be prepared to work a deal and don't look at the video if you're not prepared to love it. ;-)

Bride to be November 2017

Cruise is booked with princess regal

Wedding package paid, but haven't made any decision regarding anything.

Looking forward to get more tips and idea how to set the detail right!!

I still feel lost... I don't have the exact number of guest. (Up to now 25 rooms booked many say they want to come but didn't book yet) I don't know when to set deadline for guest. Booked the tie the knot at sea but Don't like the capel on regal need to decide where else to have the wedding. Dinning?? Reception? Photographer? Champagne toast?

I probably should also work on my invitation ASAP...

Congrats to all other bride 2017!!!

Edited by ctkswc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone creative when thinking of hashtags? Having a hard time thinking if any good ones!

My name is Erin, fiancé's name is Ben Krohn.

We are sailing out/getting married April 21st 2017 aboard the Carnival Victory from Miami.

Anyone have any clever ideas!?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anyone creative when thinking of hashtags? Having a hard time thinking if any good ones!

My name is Erin, fiancé's name is Ben Krohn.

We are sailing out/getting married April 21st 2017 aboard the Carnival Victory from Miami.

Anyone have any clever ideas!?

KrohnPartyOf2

MeetTheKrohns

BenLovesErin

ErinLovesBen

KrohnsInLove

TheKrohnWedding2017

TheKrohnMerger

Edited by BimTheDuck

• 2 weeks later...

Hey y'all! Happy 2017!

I'm a Nov 2017 bride. We are getting married on Oasis of the Seas during embarkation day.

Save the dates were sent out a while ago and we only have the parents of the bride and groom booked. Lots of non-sailing guests.

How is everyone else's plans going?

Sent from my SM-S906L using Forums mobile app

Hello getting marry oct 2017 onboard carnival pride at the port of Baltimore. What should I expect? Do anyone have any insight. expecting to have about 50 non-saling and 15-20 sailing. Thanks

We are doing the same thing as you on Pride in July. I'll be able to give you info after :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hello getting marry oct 2017 onboard carnival pride at the port of Baltimore. What should I expect? Do anyone have any insight. expecting to have about 50 non-saling and 15-20 sailing. Thanks

We are getting married on Norwegian Getaway on March 19. We have 21 sailing and 56 non-sailing. Little nervous about that many no -sailing, but I'll let you know how it goes in 2 1/2 months!

Hey everyone! My fiancé and I are getting married December 2 on the Magic. I'm looking to get a hotel before the wedding so me and the girls can get our hair and makeup done! Does anyone have any suggestions on hotels in Port Canaveral? I have someone in mind to do our hair, just not sure about makeup. Any suggestions on makeup out there as well? Thanks in advance [emoji3]

Hey everyone! My fiancé and I are getting married December 2 on the Magic. I'm looking to get a hotel before the wedding so me and the girls can get our hair and makeup done! Does anyone have any suggestions on hotels in Port Canaveral? I have someone in mind to do our hair, just not sure about makeup. Any suggestions on makeup out there as well? Thanks in advance [emoji3]

I'm getting married in the Magic on September 16th!

We booked the Country Inn and Suites - one night plus parking for one car (the whole week) and shuttle to the ship cost us $220. Not bad all at since it includes the room stay AND parking!

I'm STRESSING about who to find to don my hair, we will be traveling from NC - so I know NO ONE in the area to do it. [emoji31]

I'm getting married in the Magic on September 16th!

We booked the Country Inn and Suites - one night plus parking for one car (the whole week) and shuttle to the ship cost us $220. Not bad all at since it includes the room stay AND parking!

I'm STRESSING about who to find to don my hair, we will be traveling from NC - so I know NO ONE in the area to do it. [emoji31]

That's not bad at all! I still haven't decided on a hotel yet. I have someone for hair but haven't found anyone for makeup.

Have either of you looked into a blow dry bar? I booked my hair and makeup for a very reasonable price. The owner is even bringing all her peeps right to my hotel room at no extra cost. Might be worthwhile to look into...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

Where is this located?

Hello everyone! Congratulations to all of you! I just stumbled upon this thread, and boy am I glad I did! My fiancé and I finally gave up the big wedding/courthouse argument and settled on a cruise wedding. I'm so excited, but it's coming up quick, and we haven't booked it yet because the entire payment is due right away - so, needless to say, I'm freaking out a little. :eek:

I have been browsing through the thread, and see a lot of great advice - I am definitely setting up a Facebook group! Our wedding will be in May in Grand Cayman (as long as it's still available when I can book later this week). At this point, I think I'm just going to forego the STDs and do the FB group. We are not planning to invite very many people - just those who are closest to us - and they already are aware of the dates.

Questions I still need answered pertain to a few different things:

1. How do you pack/transport/store the dress on board?
  2. I've seen a lot about bringing flowers and decorations. Does this mean that these are not offered in port at all?
  3. Do you have to go through a Carnival agent to book with a deposit vs. paying in full for the cruise?

I'm sure I will have more questions as this process moves along, but appreciate any and all help/advice!

• 2 weeks later...

We have officially booked our wedding on board the Carnival Inspiration on September 25, 2017! We both love cruising and can't wait to share this with our family and friends.

I'm now getting ready to send out our Save the Dates. We are inviting over 50 people. I realize some might not be able to cruise with us but I wonder what percentage will book. I really would appreciate it if any of you ladies could share your experience.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Only 20 days until our wedding day aboard the Carnival Splendor! We received confirmation today of our wedding times. Our ceremony will be at 11:30 with the reception at noon. I'm excited that is earlier in the day because now we will have time to take pictures down on the beach before the ship leaves Grand Turk.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

We are taking the Caribbean out of Fort Lauderdale on Princess March 20.. We wanted to get married on board, but the brochure shows the cost as several thousand dollars so we can't do it. We don't have guests so it would make no sense to pay that much. So instead we decided to do no frills ceremony at home just to satisfy the legal requirements and then get the deluxe vow renewal package on board that will feel like the real wedding for us. Very excited!

I'm getting ready to send out Save The Dates to my A guest list. My wedding is booked for 9/25/17 on Carnival Inspiration. Our A list is almost 50 people long.

I have a question for all you ladies that are further along in your wedding planning. What was the percentage of invited guest sailing with you?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Does anyone know if Carnival will let you change your wedding package after it's already been booked? I booked the Let Us Serve You package because I didn't think I would have many people able to come but I also wanted a reception. Now I have more people joining than I originally expected and I think it would be more cost effective to change to the Time to Celebrate package but I'm not sure if they will let me:confused: