Blue Lagoon Beach with 6 ships in Port

Kfamilycruise

Has anyone been to Blue Lagoon when there are six ships in port? It's not a huge place so I'm just wondering if we should even get off the ship in Nassau. We've been many times to Nassau not blue lagoon, but just don't remember this many ships being there at once.

Any thoughts??

My gf and I have been to Blue Lagoon a few times, and there were multiple ships in port; I can't say I ever remember going to Blue Lagoon thinking "wow this is way crowded"

The most popular spot is at the small bay, but if you walk behind all that (as you are looking at the bay, behind you) there is a quiet beach on the ocean side, the swimming is a little rough and rocky, but the beach is a little quieter and we're not usually bothered there.

• 2 weeks later...

I am headed to Blue Lagoon in a couple weeks on our NCL Cruise. I have heard you can buy some sort of pass while there that gives you access to all the non-motorized water sports, kayaks, snorkel equip, aqua bikes. I think it is called a junkanoo pass. Anyone know if this is so and info on that?