Florida Panthers Game

theriac

So I will be in FLL on 11/25 before my cruise which leaves on 11/26. The NHL hockey schedules were released yesterday and I saw there will be a home game the night I'm in town against the Chicago Blackhawks(unfortunately not against my beloved Lightning).

So my question is does anyone know about the Lexus Club or Corona Beach House Club at the BB&T Center? I'd like to just have the all inclusive package with good food and good seats. Also are the seats larger like they are in other arenas clubs? It's nice to enjoy a game and be able to spread your legs out a bit. Any other perks or tips I should know before continuing my research about these areas?

Any info will be helpful, thanks!

So I will be in FLL on 11/25 before my cruise which leaves on 11/26. The NHL hockey schedules were released yesterday and I saw there will be a home game the night I'm in town against the Chicago Blackhawks(unfortunately not against my beloved Lightning).

So my question is does anyone know about the Lexus Club or Corona Beach House Club at the BB&T Center? I'd like to just have the all inclusive package with good food and good seats. Also are the seats larger like they are in other arenas clubs? It's nice to enjoy a game and be able to spread your legs out a bit. Any other perks or tips I should know before continuing my research about these areas?

Any info will be helpful, thanks!

My husband's restaurant does all the events for the Panthers but I don't know about the two clubs. The staff that go are highly complimentary of both clubs. It is supposedly and excellent experience.

Hopefully someone who has better knowledge will come along!

We have been to several games in the club level as we have friends w/a partial season ticket package. Seats are not that much bigger than normal but at the end behind the goal, I think where the Panthers shoot twice, there is an open concourse with a bar and tables for eating and you can stand behind the seats and watch, which is what I usually did. If you are a hockey fan you will enjoy it.