RCI shore excursion or taxi

I want views of Magens Bay from St. Peter Botanical Gardens. I want to go to Blackbeard's Castle, but website says closed on Thursdays when we'll be there, but for some reason is listed part of RCI tour. I would also like to spend some time at a beach. It doesn't have to be Magen's. If time I would also like to go to Coral World. I don't want to rent a car. I would consider a tour if good recomendations.

If you want beach time and also want to go to Coral World, Coki would make sense since that is where CW is located. Taxi fare would be $10pp each way.

If you want to see Magens Bay you can take one of the many tour operators recommended here (try using the search function) and stop at Mountaintop and also the scenic overlook on Skyline Drive.

To do everything I would think you'd need a private driver.

I decided to make it simple. I thought I was going to be at Havensight, but by posts here sounds like Crown Bay. I thought if I'd like to get some views and stop at Magens Beach, Would that be better with a tour or taxi. There's an excursion that reviews say use Sunny Liston on cruieses.co Would that be guarented to get back to the ship?

Adventure of the Seas next Feb. Just my husband and I. First time to St. Thomas so would like to see some beautiful views and go to Meagns Bay. I don't know if a taxi driver would just throw in some views for a little extra or if it would be better to take a tour to make sure I see everything. Most include shopping that I wouldn't mind skipping. ************ where I booked the cruise has a tour that by reviews uses Sunny Liston for more money. Wondering if I should do it to guarentee getting back to the ship.

Most taxis on St Thomas carry 10+ passengers so you're usually part of a group either on ship tour or non ship tour.

The taxi drivers know the ship schedules and they get you back to the ship on time. Most people who miss the ship get distracted and ignore the time. The taxi drivers make announcements at the popular beaches when time is getting short.

The ship tours may include more amenities than a diy tour, so be sure to see what's included when making comparisons.

• 2 weeks later...