Live from the PG - May 30 - Cook Islands & Society Islands Review

CelticMutt

Miriam, could you give us a specific date for the reunion cruise? For whose of us with family obligations like babysitting grand kids, we have to arrange vacation schedules, etc. Also, for those who are cruising on the PG, might be able to save by booking while on the cruise.

Miriam, could you give us a specific date for the reunion cruise? For whose of us with family obligations like babysitting grand kids, we have to arrange vacation schedules, etc. Also, for those who are cruising on the PG, might be able to save by booking while on the cruise.

Unfortunately the date hasn't been finalized. I too am anxiously awaiting. The PG goes to dry dock and it will be after it returns. Shall let you know as soon as I hear.

Unfortunately the date hasn't been finalized. I too am anxiously awaiting. The PG goes to dry dock and it will be after it returns. Shall let you know as soon as I hear.

Does anyone know what the focus of this dry dock will be ? Mechanical? Decorating? Just wondering... :-) Linda