Mariner of the Sea: Tender frequency & Timing for Phucket tw

asfoor

Anyone would have an Idea about the frequency of tender boats in Phuket.

We are planning 13th Jan,2017 Mariner of the Sea for 7 nights for which its itinerary include [tendered in Phuket for two days.

Can we get back to the ship anytime during the day and evening or there will be limitation.

Anyone would have an Idea about the frequency of tender boats in Phuket.

We are planning 13th Jan,2017 Mariner of the Sea for 7 nights for which its itinerary include [tendered in Phuket for two days.

Can we get back to the ship anytime during the day and evening or there will be limitation.

Hi

We are sailing on Mariner in 2018 and it also stops at Phuket. As part of my research before booking I recall reading a review on here that stated the tenders run 24 hours a day. Frequent during the day and if I recall correctly hourly during the night.

Hi

We are sailing on Mariner in 2018 and it also stops at Phuket. As part of my research before booking I recall reading a review on here that stated the tenders run 24 hours a day. Frequent during the day and if I recall correctly hourly during the night.

Thanks, highly appreciating your feedback. That would be great having the 24hr tenders.

Can confirmed there are hourly tenders at phuket for overnight cruises since i did 1 last year though i do not remember the frequency. 1hr seems possible since its not highly use at night but its generally 30mins interval until maybe later at night before it turns to 1hr.