One way cruise to Crete?

Splasch

Hi there ... my first post and not yet a cruiser but looking to see if anyone knows of a one-way cruise to Crete (from anywhere eg, Rome, Athens, Venice) in September this year, or where I should start looking? Open to all options ... Thank you 😊

I would not call them "cruises", but there are plenty of ferries : Hellenic Seaways, Anek, Seajets, Minoan Lines running to Crete - to name a few.

The entire Mediterranean is criss-crossed by ferries from pretty much any port to any other - usually up to eight hours away. Doing some homework, you could build your own Mediterranean criuise with pretty much any itinerary - of course, it would be more of a back-packing trip than what most people think of as cruising.

Thanks navybankerteacher - yes I've seen there are many ferries but we were more interested in a "traditional" cruise than designing our own using Greek ferries - seems perhaps nothing available?

Louis/Celestyal cruises used to pick up people at different ports ... they do short cruises around the islands, including Santorini, Mykonos etc. and on to Crete. Sailing out of Piraeus in the warmer months.

We did Crete and on to Santorini on one day.