road work,s and boat show

so,ton saint

To-day 12 -9-14 boat show started, three ship,s in no problem with traffic as most parking for show is park and ride ,r oad work,s still ongoing but still OK dock gate 8 is closed due to boat show, any one using FRED RCI CELEBRITY MSC use dock gate 10 or gate 20 hope this help,s the saint.:D:D

To-day 12 -9-14 boat show started, three ship,s in no problem with traffic as most parking for show is park and ride ,r oad work,s still ongoing but still OK dock gate 8 is closed due to boat show, any one using FRED RCI CELEBRITY MSC use dock gate 10 or gate 20 hope this help,s the saint.:D:D

Have they started the Park & Ride again? They gave up on on it several years ago, I didn't realise it was still an option.

I would like to thank the 'poster' on C.C. for putting me onto New Place Hotel. it was easy to find, the food was superb and the staff were very friendly. The taxi to join, and return from ORIANA was well organised and obviated the need to worry about road works or boat shows:)