Shuttle service that provides car seats and boosters

kouklamoo

Hi everyone. I really haven't posted on here. We are arriving in MIA in June staying at a hotel for a day and then going to the cruise port in Miami.

We are 8 people: 5 adults, 1 five year old(need a booster), 1 four year old (booster), and 1 two year old (car seat). We will not go into a car or shuttle without the proper safety gear. Can anyone recommend a shuttle that is reliable? Family car service wants $340 round trip. VIP is $120 round trip and Top Shuttle is $170 round trip. I am not sure how any of these companies rack up for reliability. Has anyone used them or any other company you can recommend that provides the boosters and car seats?

Thank you.

Hi everyone. I really haven't posted on here. We are arriving in MIA in June staying at a hotel for a day and then going to the cruise port in Miami.

We are 8 people: 5 adults, 1 five year old(need a booster), 1 four year old (booster), and 1 two year old (car seat). We will not go into a car or shuttle without the proper safety gear. Can anyone recommend a shuttle that is reliable? Family car service wants $340 round trip. VIP is $120 round trip and Top Shuttle is $170 round trip. I am not sure how any of these companies rack up for reliability. Has anyone used them or any other company you can recommend that provides the boosters and car seats?

Thank you.

We just got back from a cruise and used John's car service. We had a group of 10 and needed a carseat. His van was clean and he was on time.

http://www.johnscarservice.com

American Shuttle has to concession inside of MIA and may be able to help you; have you looked into a couple of rental cars to get to your hotel and POM? :confused: Hertz, Avis and others are located close to POM in downtown Miami and may offer shuttles to POM - or a cab would only be about $12+tip -- I would drop bags and others off at POM and then return the cars.

American Shuttle has to concession inside of MIA and may be able to help you; have you looked into a couple of rental cars to get to your hotel and POM? :confused: Hertz, Avis and others are located close to POM in downtown Miami and may offer shuttles to POM - or a cab would only be about $12+tip -- I would drop bags and others off at POM and then return the cars.

American Shuttle is now Super Shuttle or Super Shuttle took over, but anyway no car seats or boosters. If we didn't have the little ones, a cab would be easier and of course less expensive. We are staying at the JW Marriott, they have shuttles but no car seats. :(